Imagine if you could make one change that is better for your bottom line and the planet.
[Snaps fingers in front of your face]
We’ve partnered with Greener, the experts in helping hospitality brands start reducing emissions and unlocking exclusive offers that can help save you money at the same time.
Their new platform, Greener for Business, is a free solution that provides businesses with their own simple step-by-step climate action plan (in less than five minutes!), with member-only offers that can help save you money at the same time.
If you’re feeling green with envy for businesses already doing their bit for the planet while lining their pockets, here’s how it goes down:
- Simply sign up for free via the Greener website, and explain a bit about your business to get started.
- Share what you’re doing to reduce emissions and get your own personalised action plan to reduce emissions across your entire business (energy, waste, logistics, and more).
- Connect with a network of suppliers that help you get to zero while saving money at the same time with exclusive offers and deals that make green solutions more affordable.
- Greener will then help you supercharge your efforts, and reach more climate-conscious shoppers by joining the Greener app.
Greener for Business not only tells you what to do, but how to do it. It’s been designed in partnership with experts and underpinned by key strategic partners that enable businesses to take action by making green products and solutions more accessible and affordable.
Here are some reasons why you should care about your environmental impact:
- Environmental responsibility: We all have a responsibility to minimise our negative impact on the environment. Demonstrating a commitment to environmental responsibility is a matter of ethical stewardship and corporate social responsibility.
- Cost savings: Reduce utility bills by conserving energy and water, decrease waste disposal costs, and extend the lifespan of equipment through efficient operations.
- Regulatory compliance: By proactively addressing their environmental impact, hospitality venues can avoid fines and penalties associated with non-compliance.
- Competitive advantage: By reducing your environmental impact, you can attract environmentally conscious customers who are willing to pay a premium for eco-friendly services.
- Marketing opportunities: Green certifications, awards, and partnerships with environmental organisations can help you stand out in a competitive market and appeal to a broader customer base.
- Resource conservation: This can have positive effects on local communities and ecosystems and ensure the long-term availability of essential resources.
- Employee engagement: A commitment to sustainability can boost employee morale, attract and retain talent, and foster a sense of purpose among staff.
- Long-term viability: As resources become scarcer and environmental regulations become more stringent, venues that prioritise sustainability are more likely to thrive in the future.
To find out more about Greener for Business, click here.